Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Trip to USC




Today, I took a bus to USC, figured I’d check out the campus and I’m glad I did. It was one of the prettiest college campuses I’ve ever been on to say the least.  All of the buildings were architecture so well.  There were pools and fountains around every corner. I checked out a lot of their sports facilities, (go figure). One thing I found really strange was the outdoor swimming pool, but then I remembered that I’m in California and that is normal.  Back in PA none of our pools for swimming are outdoors because it always snows, it never dawned on me that it is basically nice out all year round there, at least nice enough for them to swim outdoors in the winter at least! Anyway, I thought that was pretty cool.  After checking out the campus, I decided to play it safe with lunch at chipotle.  It was the first time I had it all trip and boy was I excited.  Surprisingly, there aren’t a lot of chipotles out here. And if there are, I haven’t seen them.  Right next to chipotle was my favorite ice cream place on the whole planet! Coldstone! You bet I had both! I was so full I thought I was going to explode. I was finally starting to get a hold of the bus system and it’s almost time to go now, funny how things work out. It was about a 40 minute bus ride to USC, but it was well worth it.  I’m so glad I had the chance to visit.
-Winding down
Grimmzlybear

No comments:

Post a Comment